Thursday, March 3, 2011

Spacewalker Mv42v1.3 Audio Driver

Pulizie shock e Candelabro shabby

Hello to all. Lately I've been helping my parents to vacate the house was my nonno.Oramai is empty for years and now is the time to sell. So, me, my husband, my parents and my sister go out of our country to country in my grandfather's half-hour trip, even twice a week to clean and load on our three cars all that is possible. Some things in the landfill, Caritas and other presents to the other (the most useful and pretty) there we are dividing up the floor plan. The cellars of my and my sister are now stuffed with old stuff and also on Monday, after having been all afternoon to empty the house, after dinner, we reversed a mountain of glasses on the dining room table to carve calculated ..... But that afternoon we had all packed with the carta da giornale, perciò per poterli scegliere li abbiamo dovuti scartare tutti e una volta scelti, per portarli a casa senza romperli, li abbiamo incartati nuovamente!!!!! Ma siamo matti? Saranno tre settimane che andiamo avanti così!!! E la settimana prima ci siamo divise lenzuola, coperte, copriletti.......tv, suppellettili...ora mancano i piatti. Ci immaginate?? In questi giorni pausa! Ma da settimana prossima si ricomincia tutto da capo! Aiutooo!


Ora volevo presentarvi il candelabro che ho fatto tempo fa, in stile shabby con applicate margherite gialle e nastrini di raso verde.Non ho la foto con le candele, ma vi assicuro che è bellissimo.Sì, poi le mie foto are horrendous, but be patient ... you are great with your photos! Kisses to all, Kiki.





0 comments:

Post a Comment