Sunday, March 13, 2011

Letter My Friend Is Depressed

Se volete ridere...questo è il POST-O giusto!

Girls ..... do not start laughing now ..... I know, not very normal person who knows me knows this. I like the originality and the photo shows! Today I was out with my husband and my sister (for a change :-))) and we went to a flea market. Attention has now gone on these cups, which from afar seemed to simply colored. Then, when approaching a strange boss .. I see .... and that's what it says about ..? A series of bottoms! Yes, you got it .. for those who saw the good in photos (because they suck as always) the girls have bottoms protruding ... ahahahaha! that stupid, I laugh alone. Once back home my husband asked me if that was washing up some cose rimaste nel lavandino, doveva lavare anche le tazze prima di metterle via...............................VI IMMAGINATE MIO MARITO CHE LAVA I SEDERI DI STE TIPE E CHE LI ASCIUGA CON TANTA CURA?????  Ahahahahah.....volevo morir dal ridere! Ora che ho fatto questa bella figuraccia, vi saluto e vi abbraccio (ammesso che vogliate ancora seguire il blog...)  Kiki.











0 comments:

Post a Comment