Saturday, October 16, 2010

I Masturebate To My Sister

An exchange that comes from far away ... Experiments

... ovvero dal Cile!!

Ho partecipato, nel mese di agosto, ad uno scambio bottoni organizzato a blog of a Chilean girl and having almost lost hope that my package arrived safe and sound (it took 1 month !!!), it all ended for the best.

Here is what I and we exchanged Angela (the match was in fact 1 to 1)

Angela has prepared me for a cloth bag (with orange roses;))) , a chic bag chock full of buttons and a nice scarf with wooden bottoncione





for Angela invece avevo preparato un cassettino per i bottoni e aggiunto un po' di cosine dal "sapore" italiano ... ho scelto i toni del rosa/lilla perché avevo letto sul suo blog che è il suo colore preferito ;)


0 comments:

Post a Comment